Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Minimal BASIC


I am finished coding Minimal Basic - Assignment #3 of Stanford's CS106B class last Spring Quarter 2011.

You can download the problem specification here here.



I think the most significant part of this assignment is finding the right data structure to use in the Program class.

I thought of using the BST introduced in Chapter 13 of the Course Reader. But it might cause me a lot of trouble (a lot of code to debug).


So I choose to use the map data structure of the C++ STL.


You can download my code here.

You can download a stand-alone executable here.

You can download my code here.

You can download my code here.


Happy coding.


2 comments:

  1. Hi. Your link seems to be dead....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I still need to find my file for this. I can give the link maybe next week.

    ReplyDelete