Tuesday, July 26, 2016

My new blog - jboyflaga2.blogspot.com

Hi!

My blog is now located at jboyflaga2.blogspot.com.

"Why is there a '2' in that URL?", you might be asking...

I was blocked from Google Adsense for illegal clicks on this blog a long time ago. I tried to ask for a second chance but they said that they cannot do that because they are protecting the trust that their customers are giving to them.

Sad.

So after a few years I created a new blog. I was hoping that I will be accepted again this time to Adsense, but my attempt was unsuccessful.

But it's ok... I have already accepted my fate. This is what I get for not reading the Terms of Service and for doing an illegal activity hahahaha

3 comments:

  1. I don't even know the way I ended up right here, but I assumed this publish was good. I don't realize who you're however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger if you are not already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine way of telling, and good article to take information on the topic of my presentation focus, which i am going to present in university.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with after that you can write otherwise it is complex to write.

    ReplyDelete